Personal Blog
i hope your co-workers and neighbors didn't find it strange you're taking photos of anything red along the way.:D
All those red things we don't even think twice about :) Good work!
Bonsoir,Thanks to share your touch of Spring for us (maybe the beginning of autumn for you).I regognize other items in your collage as things we get too. They're specifically Red, in fact. Except for the Mailbox, yellow in France.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I will try to check out your website soon !
i hope your co-workers and neighbors didn't find it strange you're taking photos of anything red along the way.:D
ReplyDeleteAll those red things we don't even think twice about :) Good work!
ReplyDeleteBonsoir,
ReplyDeleteThanks to share your touch of Spring for us (maybe the beginning of autumn for you).
I regognize other items in your collage as things we get too. They're specifically Red, in fact. Except for the Mailbox, yellow in France.